Monday, November 4, 2013

A New (Ad)venture

Hi friends, I'm sorry that I've not been able to share with you guys Part 2 of my article on the book of Job... no flow lah :p

However, I'm excited to share with you a new venture (or adventure) I'm embarking on with a group of friends who have been impacted by the gospel of grace.  We bonded over the past six or more months over cyberspace as well as lunches and dinners, and recently decided to spread the grace message through our own website, GraceUnited.SG  and our own Facebook page.

I will be publishing my blog posts over there from now on and welcome you all to visit our new website. Feel free to like our Facebook page too... there will be a "unmerited favour" draw for those who like our page within this week. We are giving away 5 copies of Pastor Prince's latest book, "The Power Of Right Believing".

By the way, I have just published my first post on GraceUnited.SG . See you there!

1 comment:

Angela Brooks said...

Hey, I had a great time reading your website. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

Regards,

Angela
angelabrooks741 gmail.com